Terms Of Service
Always communicate through Larks Live. To protect your payment, always purchase tickets and gift vouchers through the Larks Live website.
How to Participate
This experience is hosted online. Once you book, you’ll receive an email with a link and the details on how to join. Our Chefs will be connecting from their homes around the world.
Any class or activity can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of the start time of the activity/class. Please contact us on [email protected] if you wish to cancel.
All classes are recorded for training and quality purposes and may be used for marketing purposes.
You will need an internet connection and the ability to stream audio and video to participate. A link and details on how to join will be sent to you before the start time of your booked activity/class.
Keep in mind that screen sizes vary, so we recommend you join from a computer.
Up to 4 guests can attend per screen.
The e-gift voucher many only be used to purchase Larkslive classes – see listings at www.larkslive.com. Valid vouchers can be used as full or part payment for session(s). If the e-gift voucher is not used for a period of 24 consecutive months the voucher will automatically expire and any remaining value may be deducted. Please look after this voucher just like cash.
1. The Larks Live e-gift voucher can be redeemed online at www.larks.live as part or full payment for goods (exclusions may apply).
2. Lost vouchers will not be replaced, or exchanged for a new voucher or cash.
3. E-gift cards can be ordered online.
4. An e-gift voucher cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or refund will be given, except in accordance with customer contracts regulations.
5. Any balance remaining on the card may be applied to future purchases, provided the card has not expired.
6. Please contact us ([email protected]) if you have any questions about the e-gift vouchers.
Rights of Content
The users themselves retain the right to all text, pictures and other content that they create in the service. The users allow others to utilize the content in accordance with the nature of the service and furthermore allow the service provider to file information and data and make changes that are necessary for the service or the study, however other rights are not transferred from the users, unless specifically otherwise agreed. The responsibility of the content lies with the user, who has produced it to the service. The service provider has the right to remove any material when it deems it necessary.